The Land App allows estate managers to focus on enhancing and realising the value of land and assets, whilst improving efficiency in day-to-day operational management and maintaining compliance.
The Land App Helps Estate Managers With:
Estate owner and trustee reporting
Land Registry ownership
Forestry and woodland management
Key Features For Estate Managers
OS base map
- Includes interactive MasterMap data.
- Authoritative data for an interactive and digital map of the estate.
- Saves time (all land, assets and features are interactive by default).
- Improves accuracy (creates tenancy boundaries).
Land Registry data
- Official, up-to-date and interactive land ownership data.
- Improves efficiency (easily create and store a digital copy of estate boundaries).
- Realises value (identify unregistered land and boundary discrepancies).
- Manage all estate maps and team members, including contractors, in one place.
- Improves efficiency (no need to share paper maps).
- Realises value (easy and cost-effective to engage advisors/consultants for support on projects that generate new sources of income).
- Upload geo-referenced photos against each map and project to record change on the ground.
- Reduces risk (monitor compliance and identify early interventions).
- Realises value (easily assess land use and asset condition to make a baseline assessment that informs future plans).
- Pre-populated templates for rural subsidies, FR1 forms, diversification projects, tenancy boundaries and sporting pursuits.
- Lowers cost (more accessible for estate teams to design applications themselves).
- Realises value (cost-effective to plan scenarios that use land and assets to diversify income).
What Our Customers Say...
"The Land App makes mapping my clients' farms an effortless task. I can upload the RPA land cover data at the click of a button. It saves me hours and is a fantastic management tool for our clients."
Henry Barringer, Savills
"The Land App is an extremely useful tool for rural professionals."
Jack Sharpe, Carter Jonas
"From the initial launch, The Land App team have continued to add relevant improvements to the platform. To be able to import data captured from other mapping systems is a real bonus in keeping all estate data in one place. It shows they understand the needs of our industry."
“Having been frustrated by the lack of availability of quality, simple and effective mapping software for my rural client base for some time, I was delighted to find The Land App. It is designed for exactly the sort of uses that I and my clients require. The team are helpful and reactive – constantly releasing updates and responding to customer requests.”