The Land App helps you grow client revenue and plan for the future whilst delivering a better client service, with faster solutions at a lower cost. Its innovative mapping tools help to reassure clients by significantly reducing compliance risks and offering multiple opportunities to upsell other services.
The Land App Helps Farm Business Consultants With:
Basic Payment Scheme
Farm tenancy agreements
Health & Safety maps/reports
Rights of way and infrastructure mapping
FR1 applications for unregistered land
Assessing alternative land use options
Farm assurance and risk maps
Financial and business planning
Key Features For Farm Business Consultants
RPA data with chrome extension
- Instant access to essential data for BPS, Countryside Stewardship, RLE1 applications, cropping plans.
- Saves time (download and import to Land App in 10 seconds).
- Improves accuracy (identify and correct data errors to minimise risk of fines).
Environmental data layers
- Visual understanding of constraints, risk and opportunities.
- Saves time (turn data on/off rather than check multiple websites).
- Reduces risk (know exactly where you can/cannot spray or plough).
BPS, RLE1 and CS templates
- Pre-populated templates to reduce administrative burden.
- Saves time (download BPS projects as CSV file in same table format as RPA form).
- Upsell services (quick and low-cost tool to persuade clients to apply for new sources of income).
- Manage all maps and team, including contractors, from a single place.
- Reduces risk (share Health & Safety maps with contractors with precise feature locations).
- Upsell services (easily invite surveyors, planners, architects etc to contribute ideas to designs).
- Gather and manage all existing data in one place.
- Lowers cost (you only need one software tool).
- Better plans for the future (with full context and a baseline assessment).
What Our Customers Say...
"The Land App makes mapping my clients' farms an effortless task. I can upload the RPA land cover data at the click of a button. It saves me hours and is a fantastic management tool for our clients."
Henry Barringer, Savills
"The Land App is an extremely useful tool for rural professionals."
Jack Sharpe, Carter Jonas
"From the initial launch, The Land App team have continued to add relevant improvements to the platform. To be able to import data captured from other mapping systems is a real bonus in keeping all estate data in one place. It shows they understand the needs of our industry."
“Having been frustrated by the lack of availability of quality, simple and effective mapping software for my rural client base for some time, I was delighted to find The Land App. It is designed for exactly the sort of uses that I and my clients require. The team are helpful and reactive – constantly releasing updates and responding to customer requests.”