protects any information that you give us when you use the Website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (“Data Protection Legislation”), Land App is the ‘data controller’. DIGITALLANDSOLUTIONS LIMITED is a company registered in England (company no. 09850158) with its registered address at Unit 3 Chilgrove Business Centre, Chilgrove, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 9HU
What personal data do we collect from you?
Whilst you can use the Website without giving out your personal data, once you contact us via the Website or upload user
information, Land App collects information about you, which may include:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Telephone numbers (including mobile);
- Job Title;
- Interests; and
- Information about the business that you work for.
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and version, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Website, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page. Information about your visit(s) to the Website may also be collected. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your personal information:
- for internal record keeping.
- to carry out any obligations owed to you through the use of our Site and in respect of any contracts entered into between
you and us.
- to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to allow us to operate the Website efficiently;
- to ensure that the content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
- to keep the Website secure.
We may, where we have obtained your express permission, also use the information collected to:
- provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails;
- keep you up to date with features on the Website;
- provide information about your Land App account to our commercial partners for legitimate business purposes; and
- permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services they feel may interest you (a list of such third parties are available on request),
however, you can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing email@example.com. We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required.
How do we protect your personal data?
When we collect information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical measures.
However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
How can you access the personal data we have on you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we have relating to you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending a copy of your personal data electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
How can you correct or delete your personal data?
If you believe that the personal data we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply email us at email@example.com.
We recommend that you print a copy of this page for your reference.
How can you make a complaint?
How can you contact us?
Last updated: January 2018
Start a 30 day free trial
We offer a free 30 day trial on all of our plans, allowing you to get mapping straight away and see the benefits for yourself.