The Land App allows surveyors and valuers to create quick and accurate plans and assessments, so you can deliver a better service to clients, with a faster turnaround and at a lower cost. What's more, it offers you the opportunity to upsell other services to clients, maximising revenue opportunities.
The Land App Helps Valuers & Surveyors With:
Key Features For Valuers & Surveyors
OS base map
- Includes interactive MasterMap data.
- Authoritative and up-to-date.
- Saves time (all features are interactive by default so reduces need to draw features).
- Improves accuracy (use snap-to-line function on buildings for accurate site plans).
- Official, up-to-date and interactive land ownership data.
- Improves efficiency (easily create ownership boundaries).
- Upsell services (identify unregistered land or boundary discrepancies for clients).
Environmental data layers
- Contextual data such as Flood Zones, AONBs, SSSIs, Historic Landfill, Greenbelt and local authority boundaries.
- Saves time (by having all data in one place rather than multiple websites).
- Reduces risk (identify potential risks and constraints early in a process).
- Affordable and accurate scale printing up to A0.
- Lowers cost (free printing except for paid OS data which is affordably priced).
- Better client service (Land Registry compliant A0 printing in minutes).
- Organise work for each client, site or project.
- Saves time (all costs are recorded to each map for simple and accurate administration).
- Upsell services (invite colleagues and other team members to provide additional client support).
What Our Customers Say...
"The Land App makes mapping my clients' farms an effortless task. I can upload the RPA land cover data at the click of a button. It saves me hours and is a fantastic management tool for our clients."
Henry Barringer, Savills
"The Land App is an extremely useful tool for rural professionals."
Jack Sharpe, Carter Jonas
"From the initial launch, The Land App team have continued to add relevant improvements to the platform. To be able to import data captured from other mapping systems is a real bonus in keeping all estate data in one place. It shows they understand the needs of our industry."
“Having been frustrated by the lack of availability of quality, simple and effective mapping software for my rural client base for some time, I was delighted to find The Land App. It is designed for exactly the sort of uses that I and my clients require. The team are helpful and reactive – constantly releasing updates and responding to customer requests.”